Thursday, June 26, 2008

NDA- My N D A

Life seems Void and meaningless - Dying
All alone by myself, in this wretched place
evrything around me seems artificial and haze
Ah.. Ah.. I fool'd You, I was Jus kiddin

Oh the lovely long Trishul road
Through which we enjoyed the food of Gole
And the huge hot cadet's mess,
Where we enjoyed the music very much

Memories both sweet & soar strikez me
when I remember the superb Sudan block
for how many time have we Rolled,
In front of it, Aha.. in front of it.

And next to it the Library- Vyas Library
A rest house for cadets who bunked classes
with books too little and too very old,
remains forever favourite for few.

Nda- My NDA- U know not how special you are to me
For though I hate every second I spend with you,
I long for you, all the more when not with you
For I was a boy, But AM A MAN, and I owe it ALL TO YOU..!!!!

No comments: